Okin 1.22.000.709.30 Replacement Motor for a heavy duty dual motor lift chair.
You must sync these motors after installation.
How to Sync Golden PR531-M26 500 lb capacity and Med-Lift Model 3653 side by side dual motors. 1.22.000.403.30 and Med-Lift 1.22.000.709.30 dual lift motors.
1. Unpin the forkhead shaft end of both motors.
2. Run both motors out as far as they will go.
3. Then run them all the way back in.
4. Then run them all the way back out and pin them up to the mechanism.
5. Then run the chair all the way back down
6. Then with no one sitting in the chair run it all the way up and all the way back down.
7. Now the motors should be synchronized.