The PR-505T MaxiComfort Zero Gravity Lift Chair by Golden Technologies has been replaced by the improved PR535-TAL which has improved arms and back style with a 22" seat width between the arms. View the PR535-TAL at this link.
When it's time to relax and unwind, allow Golden Technologies' patent-pending MaxiComfort Zero-Gravity Positioning Technology to offer you more positioning comfort than any other lift and recline chair available today. MaxiComfort allows you to recline in the zero gravity-like position developed by NASA, reducing lower back pain and relieving muscle tension. You can also elevate the hips to relieve lower back pain or recline with your feet above your heart to relieve swelling in your legs, ankles and feet.
MaxiComfort is available on four models of the Comforter 505 Series: the Small, Medium, Large and Tall. For more information on the Comforter with MaxiComfort Zero-Gravity Positioning Technology, please click on the links below.
- Timeless Style and Comfort
- Hand Stuffed Seam Back
- Exceptional Lumbar Support
- Full Chaise Pad Support for Total Body Comfort
- Simple Two Button Control
- Easily Raise to a Standing Position
- Gently Lower to a Seated Position
- Recline for Extra Comfort
- "Full Napper” Position
- Superior Leg Extension
- SmartTek™ Inside – Patent Pending Diagnostic System
- Tested and Approved by Electric Testing Labs
- Meets California Safety Code: Cal 117
- Non-Skid Leg Levelers for Extra Stability and Safety
- Easy Access Battery Back-Up System
- Best Warranty in Industry
- 5 Sizes to Choose From
- MaxiComfort Technology Available in Small, Medium and Large
Also Known As: