The MaxiComfort Cloud with Twilight positioning using our patent pending 3-motor cradle technology offers an array of rejuvenating options to ease the body and mind.
Twilight positioning is like no other seating system in the world.
Its many health benefits include achieving a back angle that is similar to standing, putting less pressure on the spine and reducing spinal muscle fatigue.
30 degree angle takes the usual TV watching and
zero gravity positions to a whole new level. Only Twilight offers a TRUE zero gravity sensation.
Prepare for an exceptional seating and recline experience!
Whether you're looking for a lift chair to spend most of your day and night in, or you're looking for a chair that will rejuvenate you after a long day at work, look no further than the MaxiComfort Cloud, the most comfortable lift chair we've ever built! With an overstuffed, oversized biscuit style back, the Cloud features a unique seat and chaise pad design that cradles you in comfort.
The Cloud is an infinite position, zero gravity Lift Chair. Perfect for your Loved
One's who need that extra padding and comfort. The zero gravity position was developed by NASA. It reduces pressure on the lower back and helps with muscle tension. The infinite position allows you elevate your hips to relieve lower back pain or recline with your feet above your heart to reduce swelling in your legs, ankles
and feet. The Cloud also features the AutoDrive Hand Control, with three pre-programmed buttons and two programmable memory buttons to save that perfect position.
- The most comfortable chair we've ever built!
- Overstuffed, biscuit back design
- Unique chaise pad design cradles your lower body in comfort
- Features our patented MaxiComfort Ultimate Recline Technology
- Features our unique AutoDrive hand control, with three pre-programmed buttons and two programmable memory buttons to save that perfect position!
- Generously filled, wide armrests for enhanced arm support when sitting or reclining
- Available in Brisa® Fresco fabrics
- Model Number: PR514
Also Known As: